We are currently looking for 2 experienced excavator operators to join our team in Auckland. We are based in Karaka, and most of our work is in South Auckland and Waikato, with some work in West and East Auckland.
What we can offer
• Competitive hourly rate, depending on your experience
• Opportunity to grow within our company
• Great Team Culture and Weekly Pay
• Company Vehicle (Option to use your vehicle and to be compensated) can be discussed further
• PPE supplied
Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years experience in operating excavators
• Full clean driver’s license, ideally Class 2 and 4
• Great work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
• Physically fit and capable of laboring if required
• NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa
Your role will include
• Operating Excavators (10-40 Tonne)
• Bonus if you can also Operator motor scrapers, bulldozers, compactors, dump trucks, water cart, tractor and discs (Not essential)
• Undertake some manual labor, which may include digging, installing site fences, etc
• Work as a team, ensuring the safety of yourself, work colleagues, and the general public.
• Assist the team with additional work in and out of the machine when required
Any further questions feel free to message us directly.
Davina Butcher Managing Director